Wednesday, April 16, 2008

M's Spring Photos

It's been quite a while since I posted a blog, so forgive me. Give me a break...I'm a busy mom!

So on Thursday, April 3, M got her spring photos done. My good friend LM (*waving wildly if you're out there!*) met us at my alma mater, Centenary College, to begin the shoot. I was afraid M wouldn't cooperate because isn't that just how kids are? It only took her a few minutes to warm up to LM (she's so good with kids), and after a few chicken nuggets and some apple juice, she was ready to roll. The pics in the green smocked ladybug dress were taken at CC, and the ones in the black and white dress with pink bows were shot at Norton Art Gallery where the azaleas were in full bloom.









We're doing another photo shoot next week for birthday pictures. Yeah, I know her birthday was in February, but April is just such a nice month for pictures. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I haven't been to your blog in a while. So it was really nice to see pics of the princess on your page. She was so much fun, and I absolutely can't wait for our shoot tomorrow.

Kelli said...

Oh my goodness! You always have her in the cutest clothes! Adorable!