Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Goin' to the Gym

I'm fat. A big ol' blob. I feel so gross. So I'm finally going to do something about it. I'm going to join the gym. Too bad that's not all I have to do to get skinny. I actually have to go to the gym and work out. I'm supposed to go today with L to "try it out," but M and I had a busy morning and she's just now taking a nap and will likely still be asleep by the time I'm supposed to be there, so maybe another day. Maybe tomorrow morning I'll go and sign up. I'm not sure how long that'll take. I wonder if they do fitness tests or measure your BMI and body fat and all that jazz? Oh the horror! I really want to do some kind of class...maybe aerobics or spinning or pilates. I really like pilates, but I haven't done it in years...since I was actually skinny and in shape.

Now I'm going to go load my iPod with some workout tunes.

No comments: