Thursday, May 13, 2010

Overdue

It's May 13. My EDD was May 12. I NEED to have this baby...soon. M has been having talks with "Baby Brother" about hurrying up, but apparently it's not working. He's a stubborn little boy.

I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I feel like baby's lower now than he was last week. Hopefully I'm thinned out some more too. I was hoping to have delivered by now so I wouldn't have to make this appointment, but no such luck.

Luckily I don't feel miserable...too bad anyway. My feet and ankles are swollen and achy, I have some pain in my pelvic region when I get up from sitting/lying down, and I still vomit on occasion, but other than all that, I feel pretty good.

I think I'm gonna go wash my car before it gets too hot. It may rain later, but I don't care. The car is too nasty!

1 comment:

Marce said...

I totally can't wait ;-)

Leah asked about you also