Monday, September 7, 2009

New Little Pickle on the way!

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can hardly believe it. I mean, I've suspected it for a few days now. I've been super sensitive to smells, and unfortunately have been dealing with the dreaded constipation. Yuck.

Tentative due date is May 16, 2010. It seems so far away, yet so close! I've got tons of stuff to do! We have to clean out the room that's currently the office/junk room, so we have room for this new baby. That's the biggie. We also have to get furniture, car seats, start buying diapers, OMG!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to be doing all of this again.

I remember how nervous I was the first time about all of the weird aches and pains, and I thought I wouldn't be that way again. I was wrong. Not that I've had many, but I'm still just very nervous.

I'm off to get some sleep. I hope to be able to keep up with blogging during this pregnancy so that I have a record of it. And if anyone knows of an awesome pregnancy journal, let me know!

No comments: