Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm So Excited!!!!!!

Let the countdown begin 'till my first appointment! I'm going Thursday, September 24 at 10:30. I wasn't expecting to get in that early. The receptionist said Dr. T likes to see people around 7 weeks. Actually I told the her that I was about 4 or 5 weeks along, which isn't a total lie, just a little exaggeration. I must be around 4 weeks and a couple of days. So I probably won't be quite 7 weeks when I go, but whatever.

I'm keeping this pregnancy somewhat secret for a little while. We're planning on telling our families on Halloween, since they'll all be over. I'm going to find Madeleine a t-shirt that says "big sister to be" or something. We'll see if they get it.

IDK when I'll tell all my friends at work. Maybe 'till after my first appointment. I already told my BFF Brittney. She's actually the very first person I told because H was asleep, and I had to tell someone. Last time I planned on keeping it a secret, I just couldn't hold it in. I don't know if I will be able to this time either. I wonder how long it'll take people to guess. Amy may ask, since we were talking about it last Thursday. I told her that it was possible. I don't wanna lie to her, but I don't want to tell her either. And it may be obvious if I change my tshirt order from medium to large in order to accommodate a large baby bump. No one will probably pay attention to that except Melissa, but she's oblivious to most things. Britt and I have to be careful not to talk about it around other people. I'm sure it won't be too long before I start vomiting, so that'll probably give it away.

Have I mentioned how excited I am?!?!?!?!?!?!

No comments: