Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Little Bit of Nothin'

I just felt like I should post something, so this is just a little bit of nothin'. I've been awake for 24.5 hours (and counting...it's only 9 am), so if something doesn't make sense, that's why. Okay, technically I did get an almost 2 hour nap yesterday afternoon, but whatever, I'm still tired.

I worked last night so that I could be off on Halloween. I'm having a bit of a "party" a.k.a. gathering of family, here on Friday. So today I'm planning on cleaning house. Actually, H did a pretty good job last night. He moved all of my ribbon and hair bow making supplies off of the bar. That made a huge difference.

Our living room is fairly clean, save for a few magazines and a lot of M's clutter (toys, blankets, colors, coloring books, etc). I really need to do some cleaning of the couch and chairs. They look like we have a toddler sitting in them spilling stuff. Imagine that. I also need to clean the french door windows. They have pint-sized hand prints on them.

Tomorrow, I'm decorating M's wagon. We're pulling her and "A" (our neighbor's daughter) in it for trick-or-treating. I've got some black tulle and silver tinsel with stars that a girl at work gave me to use. It's gonna be cute!

I'm making chicken tortilla soup for tomorrow. We're also having hamburgers and hot dogs because I come from a family of finicky eaters. My dad and grandpa would probably not touch that soup with a 10-foot pole. I'm also making hot apple cider and caramel apples. Yum-O.

Anyway, enough of my incessant rambling. 'Till next time...

1 comment:

"Sunshine and Daisys" said...

we should have got a pic of them in the decorated wagon....it looked soooo cute. The carmel apples were so yummy ! ! !